Second alpha of Butterfly 2.0 released
A week ago the first alpha of Butterfly 2.0 was released. This releases fixes many problems with this release.
A shape section has been added to the add dialog to easily select the shape you want.
In the top right corner there is now a delete button to delete the current painter. Drag your painter to the right of this button to remove it. The presentation painter should now work correctly.
Many problems with the rich text system has been fixed. The toolbar works again and don’t remove the current text. A select system by clicking and dragging has also been added. Vertical arrow buttons works now and will change the current cursor to the next line. A box has been added around the text to see how big the text box is.
Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you like the new features and improvements. If you have any suggestions or found any bugs, please open an issue on GitHub. Stay tuned for the next alpha. The next alpha will be based on an archive to improve the performance on large documents with many images and will improve the text tool. Join the Discord server or the Matrix room to get the latest news and updates, to get help or to discuss with other users. You can also follow me on Twitter or Mastadon to get the latest news and updates.
Please note that this is an alpha version and there are still a lot of bugs and missing features. If you find any bugs or have any suggestions, please open an issue on GitHub.
- Add button to reset templates if quickstart is empty
- Add option to change shape in add dialog
- Add zoom enabled in personalization settings
- Add delete icon for painters
- Add system to change position of cursor on text by clicking on it
- Add box to text editing
- Add vertical arrow selection in text
- Add option to add core pack to update the current one
- Play at the beginning if the current frame is the last one
- Show path without leading slash in appbar
- Fix home page on smaller screens
- Fix rich text editor in label painter
- Fix DragToMoveArea on native title bar on desktop
- Fix infinite loop if action painter is first painter
- Fix selection system after removing current painter
- Fix file import on mobile devices
- Fix setting horizontal alignment of text
- Fix problems with presentation painter if paused