Fifth alpha of Butterfly 2.0 released
🎨 Powerful, minimalistic, cross-platform, opensource note-taking app
The fifth alpha of Butterfly 2.0 is now available. This release contains markdown support and a new font. Read the old 2.0 alpha posts here:
The label painter has now two modes: Text and Markdown. Markdown is a markup language that is used to format text. You can use it to format your text in the label painter. The markdown support is still in alpha and may not work as expected.
In the last alphas, we added a new font but forgot to include it in the assets. This is now fixed. Try it out and tell us what you think about it.
- Add markdown element
- Add modes for label painter
- Add foreground property for painter, markdown and text element
- Add extra file icon (#374)
- Include font in assets
- Fix connection title bar
- Fix zoom view showing above the property view
- Fix setting position in property view
- Fix name and description not updating in property view
- Show only window if title bar was set (#385)
- Remove tab shortcut to reset the document