Fourth beta of Butterfly 2.0 released
🎨 Powerful, minimalistic, cross-platform, opensource note-taking app
The fourth beta release it out. If you didn’t read the last versions, click here:
Please note that this is still a beta release and may contain bugs. If you find a bug, please report it on GitHub.
This release contains a lot of bug fixes and ui improvements.
The UI has been improved a lot. The toolbar is now customizable and you can change the position of it. The title text field is now smaller too. Additionally the delete painter has been removed. Instead you can now delete elements with the delete button in the properties or move the painter to the right of the add button.
A new pages button has been added to the toolbar. It allows you to switch between pages and add new pages quickly. You won’t be asked for a name when adding a new page. Instead you can now change the page name in the navigator.
Full screen mode has been improved too. It is now a real full screen mode and not just a maximized window. The appbar is now hidden in full screen mode.
You can now add a background image to your document. The scale can be changed in the new properties tab in the background dialog.
- Add image background (#419)
- Add ability to customize position of the toolbar (#408)
- Add option to rename page
- Add changing of page after adding a new page
- Add pages button to the toolbar (#411)
- Add real fullscreen mode (#421)
- Don’t ask for name when adding a page (single click) (#411)
- Fix many properties (background, animations, …) missing when opening a document
- Fix name check not allowing spaces, - and _
- Fix zoom enable setting will be ignored
- Fix setting navigation clears page history
- Fix elements can’t be moved on import (#423)
- Reduce size of title text field
- Reduce size of window buttons
- Remove delete painter. Use the delete button in the properties instead or move the painter to the right of the add button