Seventh beta of Butterfly 2.0 released
🎨 Powerful, minimalistic, cross-platform, opensource note-taking app
The seventh beta release it out. This is the 70th release of butterfly. If you didn’t read the last versions, click here:
- First alpha
- Second alpha
- Third alpha
- Fourth alpha
- Fifth alpha
- First beta
- Second beta
- Third beta
- Fourth beta
- Fifth beta
- Sixth beta
Please note that this is still a beta release and may contain bugs. If you find a bug, please report it on GitHub.
We have multiple new features and many bug fixed including performance improvements on the homepage on mobile.
You can now sort pages and create pages on the selected position.
There is now a new move painter. With this you can freely move on the page without any extra features like with the hand painter.
If you transform your selection, it won’t be deselected anymore after that.
The shape painter was recoded to allow keybindings like shift and ctrl to center or keep the aspect ratio.
- Add sort order (#469)
- Add move painter (#473)
- Save sort state (#469)
- Save deleted images in cache
- Fix pasting images not working (#465)
- Add to selected after transformed (#478)
- Recode shape painter
- Add center, 1:1 features (#476)
- Improve save state icons
- Improve import painter position
- Improve hit calculation on single point pen elements
- Improve performance of quick start view in home page (#459)
- Improve context menu position (#468)
- Align source and sort by in home page
- Set position to clicked when pasting (#468)
- Fix selection not updated if deleted
- Fix native title bar error on mobile devices
- Fix internet problems on android (#457)
- Fix position when pasting elements (#468)
- Fix corner hit detection on hand tool when zoomed
- Fix rotation when selecting multiple elements (#472)
- Fix ruler moving speed when zoomed (#480)
- Fix path selection rect when rotated (#475)