Eigth beta of Butterfly 2.0 released
🎨 Powerful, minimalistic, cross-platform, opensource note-taking app
The eigth beta release it out. Thanks for 500 stars! We achieved a new milestone! Feel free to recommend this app to other people. If you didn’t read the last versions, click here:
- First alpha
- Second alpha
- Third alpha
- Fourth alpha
- Fifth alpha
- First beta
- Second beta
- Third beta
- Fourth beta
- Fifth beta
- Sixth beta
- Seventh beta
Please note that this is still a beta release and may contain bugs. If you find a bug, please report it on GitHub.
We have polished many features for a better user experience.
On all painters you can now use
ctrl+a to open the hand painter and select all.
You can now customize the icon of the painter. To do this open the property view of this painter and click on the icon. This change is only visually for the property view and the toolbar.
You can now scale the stamp and can use ctrl and shift to scale from center or keep the aspect ratio. The stamp painter now has a toolbar to make this easier to find your component easier.
Moving and zooming can now be locked using the lock button in the toolbar.
Additionally you can find a new component tab in the navigator. This tab shows all components of packs and you can paste them easily into your document. Components have a thumbnail now to make it easier to find the right one.
The waypoint and layer tab can now be used to rename. Renaming of things in the app is now possible by double clicking on the name.
On android you can now change the data directory. This is useful if you want to use a sd card or wants to sync the data directory with a cloud service. For this to work the app needs to have the permission to write to external storage. When pasting an image the scale of it will be determined by the image scale setting and your screen.
- Add pen painter icon customisation (#467)
- Add locking for transformation (#455)
- Add data directory setting for android (#482)
- Add image scale setting (#454)
- Add double click to rename (#452)
- Add ability to rename waypoint
- Add ability to rename layers from navigator
- Add thumbnail for components (#474)
- Add toolbar for stamp painter (#474)
- Add components navigator page (#474)
- Add scaling functionality for stamp painter (#474)
- Add ctrl+a shortcut on all painters to open the hand painter and select all (#450)
- Rename Export > Data to Export > Document
- Fix portable linux build
- Fix script.sh
- Set executable permission on script.sh and butterfly binary
- Fix deleting pages
- Fix duplicated name on sync mode bottom sheet
- Upgrade to flutter 3.13