Tenth beta of Butterfly 2.0 released
🎨 Powerful, minimalistic, cross-platform, opensource note-taking app
This is mostly a bugfix release. The latest beta didn’t work on windows. This is now fixed. Additionally there are some improvements in ui.
- First alpha
- Second alpha
- Third alpha
- Fourth alpha
- Fifth alpha
- First beta
- Second beta
- Third beta
- Fourth beta
- Fifth beta
- Sixth beta
- Seventh beta
- Eigth beta
- Ninth beta
Please note that this is still a beta release and may contain bugs. If you find a bug, please report it on GitHub.
The last beta release had introduced a new file version. Please read the last release notes to get more information.
The classic theme can now be selected in the settings. On desktop and mobile this wasn’t possible before because it used the system colors.
Additionally the top left corner menu now has an indicator if it is opened or not.
The secondary color of the classic theme has been changed to red to make it look better.
The last beta release had a bug where the tabs were not aligned correctly. This is now fixed.
The spacer tool is now realtime. This means that you can see the changes while dragging.
- Add classic theme to theme selection
- Add indication for opened menu on top left corner menu
- Change secondary color of classic theme to red
- Use elements changed event for transformation
- Use center tab alignment
- Make spacer tool realtime
- Fix markdown newlines (#501)
- Fix home page header on low density
- Update to flutter master (Fix windows issues)
- Unify tabs
- Remove content copy on page creation