Twelfth beta of Butterfly 2.0 released
🎨 Powerful, minimalistic, cross-platform, opensource note-taking app
The next weekly nightly build of Butterfly 2.0 is now available. A new print feature has been added and the file browser is now faster.
- First alpha
- Second alpha
- Third alpha
- Fourth alpha
- Fifth alpha
- First beta
- Second beta
- Third beta
- Fourth beta
- Fifth beta
- Sixth beta
- Seventh beta
- Eigth beta
- Ninth beta
- Tenth beta
- Eleventh beta
Please note that this is still a beta release and may contain bugs. If you find a bug, please report it on GitHub.
Printing directly from Butterfly is now possible. It uses pdf as export format and the default printer of your system. You can also select the areas you want to print. Additionally the pdf export option now uses the current view as default page.
The file browser is now faster. The files will be shown as soon as they are loaded instead of waiting for all files to be loaded. This is especially useful for large directories.
- Add print as export option
- Add selected animation to color toolbar
- Use current view as default for pdf export option
- Improve performance of file fetching
- Improve home page header
- Improve slide transition
- Change user data directory for portable apps
- Fix leading icon on exact slider on larger screens
- Remove add connection button on web