Thirteenth beta of Butterfly 2.0 released
🎨 Powerful, minimalistic, cross-platform, opensource note-taking app
This release fixes an important bug where the home page isn’t usable. Additionally a new local external storage option was added.
- First alpha
- Second alpha
- Third alpha
- Fourth alpha
- Fifth alpha
- First beta
- Second beta
- Third beta
- Fourth beta
- Fifth beta
- Sixth beta
- Seventh beta
- Eigth beta
- Ninth beta
- Tenth beta
- Eleventh beta
- Twelfth beta
Please note that this is still a beta release and may contain bugs. If you find a bug, please report it on GitHub.
A new local connection was added. This allows you to store files on your local device outside of the notes folder.
Moving and zooming
You can now move the canvas using the trackpad. This is especially useful on devices without a mouse.
A new zoom shortcut was added. You can now use
- to zoom in and out.
- Add local directory connection
- Add zoom shortcuts (#507)
- Add moving using trackpad (#507)
- Add name to hand tool selection
- Add default template file creation in home page
- Change remote button dropdown to material 3
- Allow more valid file names
- Improve command line argument parsing
- Fix home page header (#510)
- Fix offset in scaling multiple elements (#506)
- Fix opening animation in zoom view
- Fix broken legacy file migrator
- Fix default template on multiple connections
- Fix expansion panel in add connection dialog